What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Marketing Your Home!
We are committed to creative and consistent marketing of your property to the broadest audience available. Here are some of the top ways we accomplish making your home top of mind...
- Your property appears on the NWMLS (Northwest Multiple Listing Service).
- Your property appears on Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com, Craigslist and more. We personally ensure that the information represented is correct and up to date.
- The cost of the signage is covered by your agent.
- Your property will have a sign professionally installed and prominently displayed with contact information for your agent.
- The cost of the photos is covered by your agent.
- Our professional photographer specializes in capturing your home in its best light. We arrive 45 minutes prior to your appointment to put the finishing touches on preparing for photos. The photographer takes beautiful photos (drone too whenever it will benefit in marketing) that reflect the best attributes of your home without distorting its features.
- You have the option of receiving all of the original photos of your house, free of charge.
- We promote your home on Facebook and other social media outlets. You have the option of whether or not you’d like to be tagged in these posts.
- The first weekend your home is on the market we highly recommend hosting at least one open house --- ideally, two (Saturday and Sunday). Visitors are invited to give honest feedback on condition and pricing.
- The day prior to your first open house, we introduce ourselves to your immediate neighbors and personally invite them to attend the open house. Often times, they know people who are looking and can be one of the most effective means of marketing your home.
Direct Agent Contact
- As your home comes up in buyer searches, the contact information for their agent is available to us. We follow up with each agent with a personal contact and an invitation to show the home. For each showing, we call the showing agent that same day for feedback and to inquire as to whether an offer will be made. We even meet the other agent in person whenever possible to give the most personable and professional touch we can.
- When someone contacts us about your home, we either answer right away or return communication within one hour. When they hear back from us, they find the most helpful, interested, knowledgeable agent on the other end.
- Whenever possible, we meet in person with the agent who is representing the buyer for your property. We have found that being personal, available, kind and professional makes the entire negotiation and closing process significantly smoother and more enjoyable for all.
We strongly believe that thorough marketing is key to putting your best foot forward. The next step is just as key as the first --- impeccable service. Once we have published and promoted your home, we prioritize an amazing experience for all concerned. Every call, text, email or in-person interaction is handled promptly, professionally and warmly.
As you enjoy clear and consistent communication, so will the other parties involved, such as the buyer’s agent, escrow, title, insurance, lenders, even your neighbors! It’s important to us to not only put your home in the best light possible, but you personally as well. We understand that we represent you in every phone call, text and email.
We are excited to partner with you in the pursuit of what’s possible!